Smart phones of the old, the advent of smartphones have enabled users to not only access the web, apps, and media but also to fully customize their phone screens in the Smartphone
In most cases, people opt to “design” it to match their personality, hobbies, or current mood. Typically, the best way to achieve this is by simply changing your smartphone’s screen, lock screen, or both.
How do I set a picture as my background on Smart phone?
1. Open up your phone’s Gallery App.
2. Phone the photo you want to use and open it.
3. Tap the three dots in the top right and select” set as wallpaper”.
4. How to set a background picture on your android or IOS smartphone.
How do I change the background settings on smart Phone?
For a few versions of Android, find the options list, find the options listed in the Display or home screen settings. For new versions, tap and hold or pinch an empty area of the screen until options appear below the listed smart phone.
Home screen changed
1. Go to settings and select ”Display”
2. Tap ”home screen”
3.Tap ”select Home”
How do set the wallpaper on Android on Smart phone?
- Start setting your home screen by pressing and holding a blank area on your screen (meaning where no apps are placed), and home screen options will appear on Smart Phone.
- Select ‘add wallpaper’ and choose whether the wallpaper is intended for ‘Home screen’, ‘Lock screen’, or ‘Home and lock screen in Smart phone.
- Another set of options will appear where you can choose where the photo you would like to use will be coming from Gallery, Photos, or Live Wallpapers in Smart phones.
- If you choose a photo from the Gallery, you will be able to crop the image to a suitable size. Once satisfied, simply click ‘Done’.
How to set the wallpaper on iPhone / iOS:
There are two possible methods for setting a background picture on iOS devices:
- Go to ‘Settings’ and select the ‘Wallpaper’ option
- Select ‘Choose a new wallpaper.’ You will then be given the option of selecting from the phone’s stored designs (dynamics and stills), or you can select a photo from your gallery.
- Select ‘Set’ then choose either ‘Set Lock Screen,’ ‘Set Home Screen’ or ‘Both.’
- Go to the ‘Photos’ app and select the photo you want to use.
- Click on the share icon on the lower-left corner of the screen, then select ‘Use as Wallpaper.’
- Then choose to set the photo as either the lock screen, home screen, or both.
- If you do not have a photo you want to use in your gallery, just browse the web and find a photo that suits you.
iOS users can also download apps from the App Store that provide a variety of designs for screen backgrounds.
- Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Background.
- In the list next to Personalize your background, select Picture, Solid color, or Slideshow.
Changing your wallpaper on a Samsung device in Smart Phone
Changing the wallpaper on a Samsung device is just slightly different than the method detailed above. That’s because Samsung gives you a few more options than most other phones in Smart phones.
- Tap and hold on the Home screen
- Tap the Wallpapers icon in the bottom left corner.
- Select your new wallpaper from Samsung’s My wallpapers list, choose from your photo gallery, or opt for other options under Explore more wallpapers in Smart phones.
- Once you select your wallpaper, choose whether you want to set the wallpaper for your Home screen, Lock screen, or both Home and lock screen
- Tap set as wallpaper to confirm.
This is the one of the way to set the set the background picture in the smart phone or IOS.